Andrew M. Menchyk
- Real Estate
- Municipal law
- Insurance defense
- General Business
- Construction Law
- Personal Injury
- Workers compensation, and Employment law.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Butler High School
- University of West Virginia
- Bachelor of Arts Degree - 1997
- Major: Political Science
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Magazine as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer "Rising Star" in the area of real estate.
- Butler County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association.
- Pennsylvania Bureau of Worker's Compensation
- Pennsylvania Bureau of Unemployment Compensation.
Current Employment Position
- Partner, 2009